<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday

8/14/04

Gay Old Mystic


I suppose one upside to having a perennially tardy spouse is that it gives one time to finish up some of life’s more mundane chores. Clipping the toenails and checking for bellybutton lint. That sort of thing.
As I write this I’m waiting for my Lovely Bride to ready her lovely self so we can escape for a little grownup-only vacation, so I figured rather than performing bellybutton maintenance I would amuse myself by adding this quick note to the blog. The boys are staying with Abuela, the car is packed and before you know it we’ll be on our way to gay old Mystic, Ct.
All right, so it is a little hokey/touristy, but I don’t care. By nightfall I plan to have a heaping plate of freshly fried clams and a ridiculously large and very willing lobster in front of me… Good lord, she’s actually got her shoes on… Gotta go!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?