<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday

.
10/15/03

Elspeth Pays Attention


I was going to blog today about the so-called army probe into the increase in suicides among U.S. troops, but I just didn’t really have it in me. In the story, as reported by USA Today, an army psychiatrist by the name of Elspeth Cameron Ritchie who is concerned about the suicides wonders aloud: " The number of suicides has caused the Army to be concerned. Is there something different going on in Iraq that we really need to pay attention to?"
Priceless? Sure, but in the end a little too dark, even for me. So, hey kids! How about another WMD Smoking Gun story sent to me by a fellow consumer of news more alert than I. Not a smoking gun of the sort BushCheney would prefer, but gosh, that’s half the fun. Enjoy.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?