<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday

As per 8/22 the boys and I went, oddly enough, panning for gold over the weekend. And what did we find? Even more oddly we found a little bit of stuff that looks like gold. Some of it I’m sure is iron pyrite, but I’ll be darned if we didn’t find one chip that has flecks of what looks like the real thing in it. Of course I have no idea how to even tell or not… anybody?



Anyhow… here’s a story from today’s news that makes me think that someone must have given the go-ahead to the oil companies for a little just-in-time-for-the-big-Labor-Day-driving-week bonus gas price hike. Just a little "go on, make something up about a pipeline or whatever, we're not gonna say anything" annual thanks from an appreciative White House. Or maybe I’m just being paranoid. Either way, it’s enough to make you wonder just a little.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?