<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday

Ignore the Knuckleheads!

Day: 7 ----- Pounds Lost: 9

So it turns out that baseball was just the ticket for a pretty good birthday party. We did my son’s eighth birthday at a NJ Jackals game on Sunday, and it turned out to be relatively stress-free. I, of course, was the stick in the mud who was feeling a little grumpy about the whole idea (see Fri. July 11), but as usual, my wife completely ignored me and everything worked out just fine, as it always does.
Then again, half the time I ignore her and everything works out fine too. Well there you go… today’s little life lesson for a happy marriage: Don’t marry anyone who’s going to be upset about being ignored when they’re being a knucklehead.
Oh yeah, doing the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome thing soon; what a great family day. But, more about that tomorrow… As I type this I hear the sound of trouble brewing right here in River City. It's time for showers and the natives are staging a revolt… gotta go…

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?